Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lefties are right. Right?

Hi my name is jeanette. This is an awsome experience for me because I am a real amateaur when it comes to computers. I don't know what to talk about but instead of being proud to be an american I am proud to be a leftie. One of my colleagues at the school where I work has done research on lefties being that she is a leftie and I guess has nothing better to do. We lefties are said to learn differently than the right handed population. We are more visual, more artistic and more abstract. To learn more about us lefties tune in on the next episode of lefties unite.

5 comments:

Yankee Kitchen said...

Kelly from Edgewater here, and I am an OCLS leftie, too! There are quite a few of us! You're right, we ARE right!

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

I am also a leftie. As Kelly said, the Lib has a lot of lefties, I would guess more than the average. Very cool!

Tom

cassie said...

lefties of the library unite!

we should have a shindig on international lefthanders' day (august 13th) and make all the righties give us presents.

sci fi guy said...

Lefties are the coolest! I love being a leftie!
I like the Lefties Party idea. No one should be "left" out.

Nadine's Blog said...

I'm an OCLS auntie of a leftie!